Easy homemade coconut yogurt. Perfect for breakfast in the weekends or as dessert with fresh berries.
1 (14-ounce / 400 ml) can coconut milk
1 tbsp sunflower lecithin powder
3 probiotic capsules
2 tbsp agave or mable syrup (optional)
A bit of lemon juice (optional)
- Pour the coconut milk and sunflower lecithin in a blender and add the powder from the probiotic capsules (throw away the capsules).
- Blend until the sunflower lecithin is no longer visible.
- Pour the coconut milk in a clean jar (use boiling water to rinse it) and cover with cheese cloth or a clean dishtowel. Close tightly with elastic or cord.
- Leave the yogurt at room temperature in your kitchen cabinet overnight (10-12 hours).
- Next day: Close the jar and place it in the fridge for about 6 hours or more until the yogurt is cold.
- To get the right consistency – blend the yogurt one last time and add syrup. Try also adding a bit of lemon juice.
- The coconut yogurt is now ready to be enjoyed with granola and fresh berries.