I love a good granola for my breakfast. I use it as topping on smoothie bowls on vegan yogurt for example homemade coconut yogurt (recipe on the way!) or with oat milk/nut milk and fresh fruit. If you like me, don’t wanna pay for overpriced granola – you can easily make it yourself. Use this recipe as inspiration to make a delicious, crispy and fresh granola with quinoa puffs and freeze-dried berries.
Recipe gives a big glass container
300 g / 10.5 oz rolled oats
200 g / 7 oz instant oats
75 g / 2.6 oz quinoa puffs
150 g / 5.2 oz pumpkin seeds
6 tbsp freeze-dried berries, example raspberries and blueberries
A pinch of sea salt
3 tbsp melted coconut oil
0.5 dl / 0.2 cup mable syrup
0.5 dl / 0.2 cup apple juice
- Turn on the oven to 150 degrees celsius or 300 degrees fahrenheit.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add melted coconut oil, syrup and apple juice.
- Mix it all together with your hands.
- Spread the mix on a baking sheet (covered with baking sheet paper).
- Bake the granola for about 15 minutes. Keep an eye on it so it doesn’t get burned.
- Let the granola cool off before you pour it in a container or glass container.
- Use your granola on smoothiebowls, with vegan yogurt or with oat or nut milk and fresh fruit.